Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 22 - Did I forget something?

6.30am, workout - check, cool down - check, milk, gulp - check, plate with yummy toast/avo/tomato/egg - check, relax read my book and eat breakfast, feeling good, feeling relaxed....feeling like I've forgotten something....Bugger! Forgot my squats...

Ate my last mouthful of breaky and trudged off to do my squats and get all hot again before my shower.

Must be my week for forgetfulness, forgot my lunch (nearly) 2 times this week, whilst walking through the door with the sticky note "have you got your lunch?" put there by my husband Clive, who drove me home the week before last because I forgot my lunch. Lucky we had friends staying, who obviously were more switched on than me at that hour and saved me by yelling from the shower, "Have you got your lunch?"  I'll be in trouble next week when they go home. My poor husband, must tattoo my forehead, or tie some string, or something.

1 comment: