Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 19

Had our first night out last night and guess what...had a ball, and stayed on track whilst watching our wonderful friends (here on holidays) down what looked like a days worth of PCP food in one sitting and many pints of beer. Clive and I kept it on track by ordering a small steak and a small fish and a shared plate of vegies washed down with some bubbles (not champagne, mineral water). We then went and saw a group from the Melbourne Comedy Festival perform (in HK) and it was hilarious, was nearly ab crunching with laughter the whole way through. We caught a cab home at 10pm to prepare breakys and lunches and crawled into bed exhausted. The other two stayed out drinking till all hours. Gosh I sound like their Mum or something.

Anyway the moral of the story is today we feel great, I got up and did my workout at 6.30am Clive is doing his at lunch time and the other two are just getting up now with sore heads.  Don't worry those two party animals are tough and will power through by the pool this afternoon or shopping up a storm, but I couldn't help but feel a little lucky that we'd woken up clear headed and filled with a real feeling of health and achievement.

Give me strength on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment