Off again on a three day conference unfortunately, would have preferred to end PCP in the routine of being at home with my own food and gym but will make do.
Last time I used the study table in my hotel room for my pull ups whilst hoping it wasn't going to break or that I'd pull it over. Also found that you can do chest push ups simply using the corner of a kitchen bench and cringed at the thought of the bathroom hook flying off the wall as I did standing ovations hooked to it.
I must admit I half expected to have my skipping rope taken at the airport but they didn't bother about that and quizzed me about my metal book mark my Mum had given me. She would be horrified.
Anyway that said there really isn't anything you can't do with your trusty rope and resistance band.
No comments:
Post a Comment