Hi Guys,
I had a strange week as I had to travel into North Sumatra for a few days, one of which started at 4am in the morning skipping rope and dancing around my room before hours of planes and 4 wheel drives, buses, trains that finally landed me at a hotel room at Singapore airport at nearly 1am the next day.
I ate broccoli for breaky and people asked if I was dieting, I used Patrick's advice and answered, "just being healthy", they soon moved on to talk about something else. Lunch choices were not so good but I managed to find salad, a bread roll and some egg followed with fruit and passed on the deep fried fish and the beef curry.
It's definitely harder to work when other people feed you but I made do with whatever healthy choices I could find.
Clive and I went for a couple of good walks this weekend too on top of our workouts so sweated it out in the HK heat and feeling relaxed and healthy tonight. I'm loving combining my skipping with some dance, it's a great way to start the day. Will sleep well tonight i'm sure. Hope you're all feeling good.
No comments:
Post a Comment