Hey Gang, gosh don't you find that 8 min abs guy hilarious? Clive and I end up laughing and imitating him as we go. :)
We decided to spend our indulgence out for Sat lunch at an amazing italian restaurant and it was awesome. The food was to die for and we still picked protein and vegies (of course they had sauces) but we did manage a little cheese wine and dessert Ooops! Of course in the usual old form we got home and I wanted more wine and Clive wanted football and sleep, we both got what we wanted, and my family and friends got me chatting for a couple of hours on the phone before falling asleep on the couch with a very bloated tummy and a slightly sore head.
It was yummy, fun and we will do it again, just not in the regular pattern that we used to and in less quantity too. I'm loving the new life style but it's great to know you can let your hair down every now and then. Everything in moderation as they say......with the exception of daily workouts, fruit, vegies and to some extent protein and carbs of course.
I'm not counting down to the end because it is just the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment